How to add Gmail calendar to outlook – Linking Gmail calendar to Outlook is a popular search, and unfortunately, it’s impossible if you don’t use an add-in. But if you only require a read-only calendar, you can add a Gmail calendar as an Internet Calendar and see your appointments (but not edit or add new Date Changes).
How to add Gmail calendar to outlook
You need to use the Personal is a link in Gmail and add it as an Internet Calendar in File, Account Settings, Internet Calendar.
Another alternative, if you use Outlook.com, would be to register the calendar in Outlook.com. The shared calendar syncs with the Outlook.com account. It is likely to be uninstalled, but avoids the occasional ship and receive mistakes a subscribed calendar generates.
The Google Calendar Sync Utility utility will work with Outlook (all versions).
- Visit a Gmail calendar through a desktop.
- Mouse over your calendar name then click on the caret to the right of this calendar name to expand the menu. Pick Share this calendar.
- Click on the ICAL icon to the Private Address. If you take the Public Address, you need to enable public access to the Share this calendar tab.
- Right-click on the URL and select Copy.
- Paste the URL in the address area. It is no more necessary to remove the S out of the HTTPS URL, but if the Outlook won’t download or gives you an error, eliminate it.
- Click Insert. Enter a friendly name like (Example) for the calendar and then return to Outlook.
- The calendar will sync Outlook, but it is read-only. You can not add appointments in Outlook and have them sync with the server. Upgrades made to the calendar online should synchronize down to Outlook hourly.