samsung conference call: If you’re in situations in which you want to speak to more than one person at the same time, it is lucky for you that your Samsung mobile has a conference call feature. Samsung conference call is beneficial in connecting people at a time.
Unlike someone interrupting a conversation with an incoming call, a conference telephone is one that you set out to create intentionally: You put one phone and then add a second call.
How to make Samsung conference call
- Phone the first individual.
- Following your phone connects and you finish a few pleasantries, touch with the Add Call button. The first person should be on hold.
- Dial the next person.
You can use the dial pad or select the second person from the phone’s address book or a current telephone found in the telephone log.Once you connect with the next person, the Galaxy Note camera appears like it will when you are on two calls.
Touch the Merge button.
The two calls are currently linked: The touchscreen states Conference Call. Everyone you’ve dialled can speak to, and hear, everyone else.
Read More – How to add Gmail calendar to outlook
samsung conference call in the pure form
- While on a call, tap Insert call.
- To dial the second number manually, then enter the 10-digit telephone number and tap the Phone button.
- To dial a number in the contact list, tap CONTACTS.
- Scroll to tap on a contact.
- Tap the telephone number to call.
- Following the next call is in the contact, tap Blend.
- The conference call will begin.
How to separate contact form a conference telephone
- To divide a contact form a conference telephone
During a conference call, tap Manage.
Harness near the contact you want to separate.
After separating a touch, you can tap Swap to change the call and conference call.
- To detach a contact in the seminar telephone
During a conference call, tap Handle.
Harness beside the contact that you want does disconnect.
- To end a conference telephone
Just tap to stop the conference call.
Read more – wirespot